Tuesday, April 29, 2014

MAC A Fantasy of Flower Lipsticks

Hey Treasures, how are you all lovelies doing?  We are getting ready to say good bye to April.  I hope you had a great month and are ready to welcome in May.  I am not a fan of the summer at all. Here in California, we are getting a sneak peak of summer, we are having 90° weather all week long. The crazy thing is that on Friday night we had rain and it was windy. 

So anyways, my shopping madness continues but I am planning a no buy next month HOWEVER, MAC is coming up with some amazing collections that I need to buy so I don't know how that will go for me. 
I will be sharing about the beautiful MAC collections coming up on the blog so be sure to check back.

Before I share about the upcoming collections and even though I am late to the party, I purchased a couple of lippies from the A Fantasy of Flowers collection.  They are sold out on the MAC website but thanks to lovely social media, Instagram @mrsaguila09 and what they call #makeupexchange, I was able to buy a couple  from Meli C. @sexxymakeupswhore702

Naked Bud and Dreaming Dahlia
I have to be honest, I have been out of the loop on MAC stuff. I love MAC but I had been staying away and just trying out more Avon and Mark products since I do sell it and it is much easier on my wallet. 
Just really quick I want to share that right now you can get these lovely bag for free. 
 See details on my website. 
http://victoriaaguila.avonrepresentative.com/
Ok that was my Avon commercial and moving along with my MAC lippies!
 
Top is taken with a flash and Bottom with no flash, using my camera phone, Nokia Lumia 920

 
 
These lipsticks are Lustre Finish which give you some color and texture.
The Nude Bud description is, Neutral Sheer Nude.  I have pretty dark lips so it is exactly that on my lips, a sheer nude. 
I paired it with Avon Glimmersticks Lipliner in Nude.
 
The Dreaming Dahlia description is, Sheer Red Coral. 
My description of these would be compared to that of a tinted lip balm. A creamy sheer finish.
 
There are or were a lot more beauties to this collection which is described on the MAC website as,
"A glorious garden of irresistible shades unfolds, its hidden pleasures unearthed as delicate pastel Pigments unfurl and the dewy sparkle of Cremesheen Glass casts a luminous gleam. Rose-coloured hues burst from lustrous Lipstick, while a heavenly hybrid of Mineralize Eye Shadows blossoms with natural splendour. Cheeks are kissed with the graceful glow of Mineralize Blush, and vivid pops of colour flourish as Fluidline and Nail Lacquer bring this flowery fantasia to life."

Since I am late to this A Fantasy of Flowers party, did you get anything from this collection?  Let me know what you are loving or not loving from MAC right now.  I'd love to hear since I have been out of it for a little bit.

I am linking up here...
 
Makeup Monday

No comments:

Post a Comment