Monday, April 14, 2014

Moody Sisters on Open Sky

Hello Lovely Treasures!! It's been some time since I sat and took time to blogity blog about Life as Mrs. Aguila and I am so sorry about that but hopefully you keep up with me on social media which to be honest I have been laying low on as well.

I will say that I have been busy shopping, shopping, shopping and shopping. Been receiving so much happy mail. Yes I call it happy mail even if I buy it! (Happy Face)

Today I wanted to share with you about two things and one is a small business, Moody Sisters, that specializes in naturally organic skin care items.
I found this skin care through Maria-Isabel's blog Agape Love Designs.  She had a review and a giveaway and one of the entries was to follow this shop on Open Sky. Here is a video about OpenSky.



I hadn't heard of it but in order to follow the shop I had to create an account and so I did. I quickly started to love this platform.  Some of the buzz in the press on this is, "OpenSky is creating a marketplace for indie brands to flourish." and this pretty much sums it up for me "If eBay and Facebook had a baby it would look a lot like OpenSky."  I love eBay and I love Facebook and pretty much all social media so you can understand why OpenSky quickly is growing on me.

You can create your account here with my Referral Link and if you do please let me know.

They run some pretty awesome promotions and send you a lot of emails and because of it, I was able to order a few items from Moody Sisters that I had been eyeballing.  I just ordered it on Thursday and today it has already arrived. Very impressed and I can't wait to try this stuff.

I ordered the Coffee Body Butter. I think this is pretty cool, "Handmade fresh weekly with natural earth-derived and kid-friendly ingredients."  So this says that it, "Turn that cottage cheese into silky brie" 
And this is the description from the site,
"Some of us have more cottage cheese cellulite on our butt and thighs than we’d like to admit – and let’s be frank – only baby butts look cute with dimples! Never fear, the Moody Sisters are here to stimulate and hydrate your skin with our natural coffee body treatment! Our coffee-infused oil, natural Shea butter and pure essential oil combinations have all the important nutrients to naturally make those cottage cheese thighs melt into some sexy, creamy brie."
Sorry for the blurry photo I think my lens is dirty.
I also ordered the Dry Shampoo from Moody Sisters. I usually use the spray dry shampoos and my hair is very oily so it is must have for me especially because I color my hair and love red hair so I can't wash my hair daily so dry shampoo is my best friend. The dry shampoo from Moody sisters is pretty interesting as it is not a spray. It's actual powder and the container is very packed and comes with a cute puff.
Here is the video they share that I actually just found and so glad I did because I was a bit perplexed on how it would work out for me without creating a mess and wasting product. I haven't tried it but here is the link to the how to video.
 
Ok and the description on this item is,
 "From Greasy to gorgeous in 60 seconds."
"You wake up at 7:45 in a panic -- apparently someone set the alarm clock for 6 PM, not 6 AM. We know it wasn't you. You skip the shower, throw your clothes on, happen to look up while brushing your teeth and realize that the hairball of grease in the mirror is actually the top of your head. KEEP CALM! Our organic natural and vegan Dry Shampoo will instantly absorb oil, and leave your scalp feeling and looking fresh and clean."

I will do a review on this items once I start using them.

I want to hear from you, do you use Dry Shampoo? Are you on OpenSky yet?  Talk to me treasures and thanks for stopping by.
 

1 comment: