Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Sharing is Caring

Hey Treasures,  today I thought I would do a post regarding some awesome sites that I use and that reward you for shopping and sharing. I am doing that NO BUY JULY challenge thingy and so I have to find something to occupy my time. So just so you know if you do sign up, I hope you will use my referral links so I can get the rewards (each site is different regarding rewards) Once you sign up with these sites you can start sharing and earning the same way. 
First up is Ebates.com.  This one is for all my online shoppers. If you shop online at all, you need to be signed up with Ebates.com. My friend Andrea shared about it on Facebook I think and so I checked it out. This was in May. I am sharing my account information thus far. I have also shopped at JCPenney, Sears and Ulta. I have earned $10 just for going to ebates.com and looking up the retailer I am going to shop at and clicking the link. It's that easy. 

 Ebates Cash Back Summary
  • $6.28 Pending Cash Back
  • $0.27 Build-A-Bear Workshop 
  • $0.63 Nordstrom                                                         
  • $1.08 Groupon                                                         
  • $4.63 Big Fat Payments
  • 8/15/2014 Next Big Fat Payment Via Paypal
  • $10.91 Total Cash Back
The motto for ebates.com is, "Where it pays to shop online"  The only thing is that they only send you the money quarterly via PayPal so if you don't mind having the money stored up there then go ahead and sign up here HERE.
 
Next one is GROUPON I know most people already have an account but in case you don't, I encourage you to browse the deals they have for your area and if you see any you are interested in please use my referral link to sign up and purchase the deal.   I am always browsing the deals.  I have bought many deals from Groupon including Starbucks deals, Sephora deals, spa deals and local foodie deals plus many others.  Even when I was in Vegas, I shopped and purchased some deals for a hair salon and a couple restaurants.
They have Food and Drink Deals, Thread deals, Beauty and Spa Deals, Automotive Deals, Date Night Deals, Girls Night Out Deals, Foodie Deals and Nester Deals.
You can also pair up your Ebates.com shopping with Groupon shopping and get some extra money back.

Well I hope that you will enjoy these sites as much as I do.  Tomorrow I will be sharing on some subscription sites.
 
 Thank you for stopping by and please do share any sites you are loving right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment