Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Sharing is Caring {Subscription Version}



So the first one is JustFab and I think I have shared about it before. Here is some information about them from their site.
"Did you know that most department store shoes sell for 5X MORE than what they cost to make? We don't think that's fair. Do you? At JustFab we deliver designer quality at an amazing price. How? It's simple. By cutting out the middlemen and working directly with the same manufacturers that make your favorite designer brands, we offer shoes that are identical in quality, exclusive to JustFab, and only a fraction of the price.

We've said goodbye to middlemen and ridiculous markups. Instead, we design and manufacture our own shoes and sell them exclusively at JustFab. New styles each month delivered directly to your door. Always $39.95"


I have quite a bit of the shoes from here and the most recent pair that I want to add to my collection are these BUT I am on a no buy (extremely sad face) because I have been looking for shoes like this for sometime now.

ISABEAU
I know for this one I am late to the Ipsy Party but JUST IN Case there is anyone that has not signed up I wanted to share this one. (Big Smile)
Join me on ipsy and subscribe to the Glam Bag! You get 4-5 beauty products every month delivered to your door, for just $10. Michelle Phan curates the bags! Check it out here: http://www.ipsy.com/r/jck1
I see a lot of Bloggers, YouTubers and IGers post about their Ipsy bags. I had got an invite sometime ago but they said I had to be on a waitlist. Finally I was able to sign up last month and this month I am waiting for my very first Ipsy Bag. Yes I am excited to receive this in the mail especially since it is NO Buy July. Yes I have to keep saying this to remind myself. One week down, 3 more to go.
If you already subscribe to it, let me know your thoughts if you are interested in subscribing, use my referral link;  Please and Thank you!

This one is pretty new to me, LIP MONTHLY, "Everything Lips! Every Month!"
For only $10/month, LipMonthly helps you discover the best lip products on the market. Every month we’ll send you a unique box straight to your door and help you discover the best of Lip Glosses, Lip Sticks, Lip Balms, Lip Stains and much more.  Check it out here:  http://mbsy.co/6ZN2N
I seen one of the bloggers I follow on Instagram post her box and I just had to check it out. I have tried signing up but I keep getting an error, waiting to hear back from customer service BUT I did sign up as an ambassador and earned a box for free so I am very excited about that.  Visit their website for more information and you can also like them on Facebook.
Let me know if you have heard of this subscription box, are signed up for it and/or what do you think about it.
 
Lip Monthly

Well this is all for today. You can check out yesterdays, Sharing is Caring, if you missed it and check back tomorrow for the Sharing is Caring Continued.

Let me know what subscriptions you love. I'd love to hear about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment