Sunday, January 5, 2014

Boot Shopping


Hey Treasures, Happy Sunday, I hope you all had a great weekend.  I had a very nice staycation and heading back to business as usual come Monday.

So if you follow me on Instagram @mrsaguila09 or on Facebook @lifeasmrsguila you seen this yesterday. I decided to do a reveal post on which brown boots you chose for me. 



Have you heard of JustFab?  Are you a member?  Just Fab is where "Members receive monthly shoe and handbag selections based on their personal style, and the items are handpicked for them by their own style expert. It's like having a personal shopper and celebrity stylist in one!" If you are a shoe collector like me, you can join here, JustFab invite.  I do get some credit when you join and place your first order.

I would like to thank everyone that helped me choose. I can seriously be so indecisive. This is not a good characteristic to have but this was a lot of fun and I plan to do a small giveaway for everyone who helped me choose. I was thinking a $10 credit from Mrs. Aguila's Avon and Mark Shop.  Let me know what you think about that. 

So here is the tally and the winner of the boots I am going to order.
 
 Ok so here are close ups of the boots and links to full details in case you are interested.
 

Audrie Boots from Just Fab

Nottingham Boots from JustFab

Wellington Boots from JustFab
Ok so confession as I went back into the website to write this post, I noticed that for B. Nottingham, I shared the Cognac color not the brown which by the way I love and will probably order as well and secondly C. Wellington I shared is actually burgundy and the brown is cognac, much lighter than what I am looking for plus I have boots that color. Needless to say I am glad A. Audrie won and I can't wait to get them and share how I dress them up.

Thank you again to those who voted and thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment