Monday, December 30, 2013

#ZabrinaSecretSanta

Hi Treasures!!!! oh my gosh, sorry for going MIA on the blog but of course not on social media, so be sure to follow me on, TWITTER @mrsaguila09 INSTAGRAM @mrsaguila09, PINTEREST.com/mrsaguila09 and FACEBOOK.com/lifeasmrsaguila

I hope you all had a very MERRY CHRISTMAS!
 
 
So I think I mentioned that I joined Sabrina of Cattails + Cardigans for #ZabrinaSecretSanta . This was my first time participating in something like this and it was pretty cool to secretly put together a gift for a fellow blogger.  I had to shop for Jenny and you can see what I sent her here, http://www.magiccatjenny.com/2013/12/zabrinasecretsanta.html

Alexandra of A Gregarious Mess was a sweetie and shopped for me.  Here is a Keek of the packaging.




Thank You Alexandra and here is what I got!!
 

How this worked was we submit some of our favorite things when we sign up and also we were given the blog and twitter of the person we were to shop for to get ideas.

I love candles and fruity scents.
 
I love to read.
 
 
 
I love marshmallows!! + these socks are so cute.
 
 
 
 



So how was your Christmas? Have you done a secret Santa exchange before? Tell me about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment