Sunday, September 7, 2014

Football Season is Upon Us!

Hey Treasures, I hope you all had a great weekend and are ready to conquer a new week.

Football season is upon us and if you were following my blog last year you read all about my love for football and my team,.  If you weren't following my blog yet, no worries, check it out, Are you Ready for Some Football?  Do you like to watch football?  What team do you like?
 
If you read my post, I mention that Mr. Aguila bought me my very first Dallas Cowboys jersey. It was a Miles Austin #19.  Boo Hoo, he is no longer a Cowboy and now playing for Cleveland Browns so I will surely be getting a new jersey when I visit Texas this year.  What am I suppose to do with this jersey though?



I posted this on my Instagram


I love, love, love football but I do not like when my team looses.  I can be a very sore loser, however I don't like to trash talk.  Oh don't get me wrong I can totally trash talk and some BUT I choose not to (well publicly that is).  I guess it is part of the fun that goes with football BUT the thing with that is I can pretty mad and well as the scripture goes, "In your anger do not sin" SOOO the battles begin and I found the perfect Someecards to describe the struggle.


I just love to read all of these but I will only share a few that I came across and had to save. These are not mine, I just find them on Bing Search. 
Pinterest
 
I loved this one.  This is my prayer. (Big Smile)
Source


I hope you are ready for some football because social media will be full of football talk.  "ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL?"

Have a great week and may it be full of love, joy, peace and blessings.
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! I'm Heather and I wanted to know if you would be willing to answer a quick question about your blog! If you could email me back at Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail(dot)com that would be great!

    ReplyDelete