Thursday, September 5, 2013

Are you ready for some football?

Well Hello Treasures,

How is everybody doing? I hope and pray you are doing well.

So in honor of the start of the 2013 NFL Season tonight, I decided to write about some football. I have to say that I love watching sports. I am Los Angeles Dodgers fan have been since I was a young girl and that is thanks to my granddaddy.
I also like the Los Angeles Lakers. Mr. Aguila is a huge Lakers fan, I am in between but I do enjoy watching baseball and basketball.

BUT FOOTBALL , OH YA FOOTBALL, WOO HOO!!! I love football season. I love watching football and I love me some Dallas Cowboys. I know weird since I am born and raised in Los Angeles, California. I have been a Dallas Cowboys fan since I can remember but I have never been to a football game.

Last year my husband and I went to Texas to visit our family and friends. Unfortunately, the Cowboys weren't playing at home while we were in town. We were still able to take a tour of the stadium!! Oh my goodness, what an awesome experience that was for me. We get to see the locker rooms of both the players and the cheerleaders, the press room and walk on the field and take pictures plus sit in the bleachers and shop the amazing store they have there!

Yes I was super excited like a little girl at Disneyland. It was a super cool experience for me. I was all giggles and just happy, happy to get to be there even though it wasn't for a game. We have so many pictures. I don't want to bore you with all our pictures but it was really hard to only choose a few.
We took like so many pictures, walked around and enjoyed this tour so much. I was even praying over the field and everything, Tim Tebow style!
So glad Mr. Aguila likes taking pictures because in the end all we have our the memories and the pictures. 

While we were in Texas Mr. Aguila bought me my first Dallas Cowboys jersey. You will surely see photos of me in it coming soon.  Maybe on Sunday when the Cowboys play the Giants.
 
Do you like to watch football?  What is your favorite team? Let me know. I love to read comments and be sure to get social with me.
 
 
I am so ready for some football are you???

No comments:

Post a Comment