Friday, October 18, 2013

Happy Birthday To Me....

Hey Hey Hey, my beautiful treasures. Thank you for stopping by my blog today.  Today is a special day. Honestly this year I really have been on that birthday trip. I am just so thankful to God for the life that I have right now.  I have been through a lot in my life and today I can celebrate another year of life.

My celebration started early in the month my GIG Rachel, kicked off the celebration with dinner, homemade pie, a beautiful scarf.
This week went to lunch with Mr. Aguila and a couple of our co-workers for some Italian food and yesterday my team, (whom I must say I love and appreciate--even if sometime they drive me nuts) Mr. Aguila and I celebrated the whole day--flowers, lunch, dessert, cake and lots of love and laughter.

My cousin April totally surprised me at work today also.  She is so thoughtful and kind and she totally got me today. There was no card and my co-worker at receptionist desks says, "Someone dropped it off." I was like my husband wouldn't send me flowers, (He knows I am allergic LOL) and my cousin is sitting down trying so hard not to laugh. Lovely surprise, she got me a doggie and isn't it the cutest?
 
My day was absolutely a blessing but it didn't stop there.  I had one more surprise from Mr. Aguila. I got an edible arrangement with chocolate covered strawberries, YUMMY!!! I love working with him.
 

 Lastly I got my hair done after work. Happy birthday to me.
 

In celebration of my birthday, I am a part of some amazing giveaways.  Be sure to help me celebrate and enter the giveaways below. I hope you win.

PIER 1 $50 GIFT CARD (ends 10/24) //  $750 PAYPAL CASH (ends 10/27) // $225 PAYPAL CASH (ends 10/31)

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! What a wonderful day! And your hair looks amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! Your hair does look fantastic!

    Hi! I'm a new follower of your lovely blog via GFC.

    ReplyDelete