Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Hello October {Favorite Fall Things}

Hello Treasures and HAPPY OCTOBER to you...


So this post should've went on yesterday but that didn't happen.  I guess the excitement of October, not really,  I had a meeting at church right after work and didn't get a chance and sit and share with all of you my favorite things for this time of the year, specifically October Baby!!

This is my absolute favorite time of the year. I am not sure if it is because I was born in October or what but I seriously love all things about the Fall Season.

I have to admit I love EVERYTHING Fall, the autumn leaves, the crisp weather, hot coffee all day, wearing boots, pumpkin goodies, and my birthday month, October baby!!
 
I love the colors of the leaves, pumpkin patches, pumpkin pie, Fall décor, lighting scented candles, Fall Scents, Fall Colors, Fall Fashion.
 
Right now my favorite leaf color is pink. Mr. Aguila took a picture of the pink tree and I love it. I am loving the pumpkin pies from McDonald's (Have you tried them?).  The Fall candle scent I am loving right now is from PartyLite and it is Peppermint Marshmallow. I also love marshmallows year round. 
The Fall colors I am loving right now besides browns is all the pretty wine colored stuff. I need me some wine colored boots.  I have "about" 6 pairs of boots but you just can't ever have enough right?  I am eyeing quite a few shoes and boots from AVON that'll go with my shoe collection very well.
 
These are my latest addition to my shoe collection. These are nice & comfortable, Exotic Print Pump.
 

I also did a KEEK on these shoes earlier and in case you missed it, here you go!
 

Oct 2, 2013 | by MrsAguila09 on Keek.com
 
 
I also love sweats, hoodies, jackets and scarfs. So excited to be bringing out all these items and of course add some new stuff after all it is my birthday month and yes it is an all month celebration. I will have to put together something on the blog so you can help me celebrate as well.

Tell me what you love about October and the Fall season. I'd love to hear from you.

Peace and Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment