Monday, September 30, 2013

Ursula EOTD {Disney Villains Series}

Hey Treasures, Happy Makeup Monday!!

This weekend was Mr. Aguila's birthday and we went out for the day and of course I had to do the hair and the make up. 
We always have such a good time together.  In love since 2005.
Color revealed! This is my Ursula look! HA!!!
 

 
If you are on KEEK you may have seen my Keeks on the E.L.F Disney Villains 2013 Look Book, if not don't Fret, here it is.


 
So here is a look at my FOTD and below another KEEK with a look at the eyeshadows I used.



 
 I followed the Day Look tutorial in the E.L.F. Ursula Look Book for my EOTD.
Products I used for my Eyes:
MBA Shadow Poxy as a prime all over the lid
E.L.F. Eyeshadows:  Coral, Sea Witch and Shell
Products I used for my face:
Got The Goods, Medium
MAC Mineralize SkinFinish Natural, Medium Dark
Avon Ideal Luminous Blush, Cranberry
Products I used on my lips:
AVON Ultra Luxury Lip Liner, Natural
I used this to line my lips and fill them in as well
AVON Ultra Color Lip Crayon, Showstopper Pink
I used this color on top
 
MAKE SURE TO STOP BY MY AVON SHOP FOR THESE AND OTHER GREAT PRODUCTS
 
And then here is my OOTD
I REALLY need to buy myself some new Levi's because these are getting lose.
My tank is from Wal-Mart
My jacket was a gift
My boots are from JUST FAB
My Necklace is from AVON
I had a lot of fun doing this look even though it is ALOT more color then I am used to. It is good to step out of your comfort zone and just leave your fears behind. Do something out of your comfort zone this week. May God bless you and thank you for stopping by.

Today I am linking up with Maria of Agape Love Designs and Andrea of Wink for Pink Blog for
Makeup Monday

They have a Disney Villain make up series going on right now. Here is the line up so you can join the fun.
 

4 comments: