Thursday, June 6, 2013

No More Fear

Good day beautiful Treasures,

I have to admit that I am weak and I dont do well under pressure. This week has not been easy for me or my family. I felt as if in an instant my amazing life was about to fall apart. I cried myself to sleep on several nights. My fears were taking over so rapidly, that I didnt even realize it. I was in a state of despair. How can I fix this, how can I fix this, how can i fix this? Is a question that raced through my untamed mind. So many memories awakened in me, so many fears came rushing at me.

Fear literally paralyzes you.  
The definition of paralyze is to bring to a condition of helpless stoppage, inactivity, or inability to act.
That is exactly how I felt.  I was overcome with fear and stopped right in my tracks of everyday life. I went home and just laid in bed and did not want to do anything but cry and cry and cry some more. Have you ever been paralyzed with fear?

Oh how I thank God for an amazing life partner. Mr. Aguila is such a blessing to me. He encourages me and loves me through it all.

God as also blessed me with some amazing GIG's (GirlfriendS in God).  They also encourage me and lift me up when I want to stay down.  Thanks Rachel and Darlene! I love you both oodles and oodles!

But most of all what a blessing it is to have a relationship with the Almighty Father through Jesus Christ and to have His Living Word that speaks into your spirit and says "Arise and fight for nothing is impossible for Me." I was so encouraged by 2 Samuel Chapter 22 and 23.  You can read it by clicking on the link.

Today, I wanted to be open and transparent and reach out and encourage you and inspire you. Maybe some of you are paralyzed with fear right now. Maybe you are facing a tough situation in your life, God wants you to also know that Nothing is impossible for Him. He already knows what we have need of even before we ask.  His perfect love, casts out all fear. We have to make a choice to choose FAITH and not Fear, in case you missed that post, read it HERE.

I have noticed that when you are going through a tough time but you take the focus off of yourself and you reach out and inspire others, God shows up and shows off. He shows up and He showers you with renewed strength, He gives you a deeper level of FAITH, He empowers you with HOPE.

We do not have to stay paralyzed in fear. In fact, I am refusing to and I am encouraging you to allow God's love to cast out all of your fear as well. Put your full trust in the One who is able to help us.


Check out this awesome community, I love linking up with on Thursdays. (It's still Thursday right?)

A Royal Daughter
 
His Delight,
 
Victoria 



No comments:

Post a Comment