Wednesday, June 5, 2013

The Beauty Procrastinator Tag {You're It!}

I came across this post at an awesome blog Nykki Talks Beauty last week and commented that I would be posting this as a Fun Friday post. Ok yes I do realize it is now Wednesday BUT I was not procrastinating I was procaffinating.


1. Name a beauty regime that you rarely do?


I rarely remove my make up before bed, oh who am I fooling, I NEVER remove my make up before bed. I guess its a good thing, I dont wear it everyday! 
2. Is washing your make-up brushes something that you do regularly?

No, I sure do not do this regularly. Wait am I suppose to??
3. How long will you last with chipped nail polish?

It really depends how bad my procrastinating is lasting I mean my procaffinating. Sometimes I can't last at all with chipped nails and others times well you know the rest, right?
4. How long will you put off buying/replacing a beauty product, even if you need it?

I dont put off buying or replacing anything actually. I need it, I want it I buy it. Hope Mr. Aguila isn't reading this. (giggle, giggle, giggle)

5. What is your worst beauty habit?

My worst beauty habit, I'd have to say is putting on my make up in the car and/or at work.

6. Name something non-beauty related that you put off doing all the time?

Cleaning; I hate cleaning. (this was Nykki's answer) I dont know why it is still there (giggle, giggle)

7. When going out somewhere, do you leave getting ready to the last minute?

I sure do and then remember my answer on #5.

8. Can you commit to spending bans?

Oh no no no. What kind of question is this anyway!  =)
9. How organised is your make-up and nail polish collections?

I don't have much of a nail polish collection so that is pretty organized as for my make up well let's see, I have so much make up that it's pretty hard to keep it all together but I do plan to get to that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okay; Now You're turn! Answer the questions and post it on your blog!

Leave me the link and I'll come by and have a read! :)

His Delight,
Victoria

4 comments:

  1. I read this post from Nykki too :) I am a horrible procrastinator myself, so it cracked me up.

    Btw, spending bans? I have never even attempted one. It would never work.

    http://www.trinemarie.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really need some intervention. This can not be a good thing LOL.
      EXACTLY!! How can they even exist??? :/

      thanks for stopping by! =)

      Delete
  2. Love reading some of your blog entries to include this one! I love makeup but I'm still learning how to use it! I go to Sephora online often to read reviews and to find my next beauty obsession.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miyoko01 thanks for stopping by and for your comment.

      Yes I am a MUA in the making =)

      Delete