Sunday, November 10, 2013

I CONFESS AGAIN


Hello God’s lovely treasures. So it’s Saturday which means it’s time for Friday’s confessions.  Confession Time Linky Party with Maria-Isabel of Agape Love Design and also Michelle of Let It Shine.  Be sure to visit them and read what they are confessing.
 
 I confess that I like joining linky parties and blog hops.  This one here is one of my favorites.  It is a time to just let some stuff off your mind.  Join us by writing up your own confessions.

I confess that this week I was sick with fever, chills, nausea, headache and vomiting and I think because of the pressure from vomiting I bruised my head somehow.  Has that ever happen to you? My head was hurting for like 3 days straight. I had to miss w0rk as well. No fun at all.

I confess, I enjoy watching UFC with Mr. Aguila.  I don’t like seeing all the blood but there’s some good fights that are better than boxing plus we wait until they are showing for free on Xbox Live.

I confess, I am so happy my grand daddy is back from his 3 week vacation to Zacatecas, Mexico.  At 89 years old, he still travels which is good BUT we like him home instead. 

I confess, on Monday I am back on Shakeology and working out. Hold me accountable. I really need it.  The holidays are coming up and I don’t want to gain all my weight back so I have to get back at it.

I confess, I have some bushy eyebrows (with some white ones growing in also).  I get my eyebrows threaded not waxed.  I have been going to the same girl for over 5 years. She is not near my house so sometimes I cheat on her but this time I didn’t want to cheat but had no time to drive to her so I waited like three weeks and this is the result and it is NOT cute at all.


I confess when I have my eyebrows done, I want to do my make up more.  I have been doing my make up but haven’t taken any pictures to share with you and I am a little bummed ab0ut that.  I secretly wonder how some of you amazing bloggers share pictures of yourself everyday or almost everyday.

I confess, I got wrecked at church yesterday. Worship was so good and pretty much sobbed the entire service. His reminder of His great love for me just really messes me up (In A Good Way).  Just thinking how the creator of this universe loves me and calls me His daughter.  What a blessing, what a privilege.  It is something I don’t deserve but in His grace, He gives it to me. He shows it to me. He tells me of His love for me and in that moment I just can’t stay the same.

I confess, that I am blessed beyond my wildest dreams. I have so much to be thankful for and God’s love gives me perspective.  I must seek Him and His kingdom FIRST, THEN everything else will be added unto me.  I can’t think once I get this or once I get that THEN I will know He loves me. God has loved me since before I was in my mother’s womb and He already knew me as well. My part is to accept His love and place no conditions or restrictions on His amazing love.

Source:  Pinterest
So here are my confessions. Thanks for stopping by today. May God's love chase you down today.

No comments:

Post a Comment