Wednesday, November 20, 2013

November Birthday

Hey Hey Treasures, so last week my Mother in Love had a birthday and so her children planned a very nice intimate dinner.

I have to brag on my Mother in Love and say that she is such a blessing. First of all, I have her to thank for my amazing husband. She raised a fine young man.  He is a hard worker and surely knows how to treat a lady.  Also I have to thank her for being a prayer warrior.  She always prayed for God fearing men and women for her children.  She is a great example of serving God and having a healthy praying and fasting discipline. Gracias Carmela y feliz cumpleaños.

 
We had a great time celebrating the life of this woman of God. There was picture taking MUCH. I asked Mr. Aguila if I can share some and he agreed.

 
As you can tell Mr. Aguila comes from a big but close knit family. My mother in love has eight children in total and lots of lovely grandchildren and of course her in loves (We're her bonus).  I believe they said 3 were missing from our family picture.
 
 
 
 Since I was actually dolled up and ready, I took advantage and had Mr. Aguila take me some pictures.  I had ordered this blouse last month from Sugar Love Boutique and I have worn it before but didn't take clear pictures of it.  So I had Mr. Aguila take a few shots of me with his Nokia Lumia 1020 Camera phone. (all these photos were taken with his camera phone and no filters or photo shopping used)
 
OUTFIT DETAILS
MAVEN TOP FROM SUGAR LOVE BOUTIQUE
WORTHINGTON MUSTARD PANTS FROM JCPENNEY
DIXIE BLACK BOOTS FROM JUST FAB
NECKLACE FROM AVON
 
FACE OF THE DAY DETAILS 
MAC EYESHADOWS
AVON GLIMMERSTICKS Dual Ended Eye Liner, FLASH DANCE
AVON INFINITIZE MASCARA
AVON ULTRA LIPCOLOR IN OXFORD WINE (see swatch here)
 
You can shop for all AVON make up here http://victoriaaguila.avonrepresentative.com
Also if you have not shopped from Sugar Love Boutique you are missing out.  They are so sweet to deal with and have some beautiful clothes. I love this blouse so much.
 
Faith, Hope and Treasures to you!


No comments:

Post a Comment