Sunday, November 24, 2013

I Confess Once Again

Hi there Treasures, I am finally sitting down in front of my computer which is actually a Surface so technically it's a tablet.

Anyway, I am going to do some confessing and link up with Agape Love Designs and Let it Shine. As I say every other week, I love doing these posts and love reading others as well. If you have some confessing to do, join the link up or leave me some confession comments.

Mrs. Aguila confesses...

I am so tired and really want to be asleep but I have really sucked at blogging these days so I wanted to get this in before I turn in for the night.

I like loathe washing dishes. I just washed a sink full of dishes before sitting down to blog because even though I hate washing dishes I hate having dishes sitting in the sink. Ah, wifey problems.

I am one of those that say I will start my "diet" and working out on Monday and then when I don't, I wait until the next Monday to say that all over again. I still have not got back on that fitness wagon, but I really want to. I am aiming to start my Monday off with Shakeology for breakfast.

I am seriously needing to get this adorable mug from the Starbucks Store.


I haven't been doing so well on my no spend November especially since finding out about this marriage workshop.

I ordered some items from some great online shops. Here's the details on what I picked up.

Since I love me some coffee, when I seen these Thanks a Latte cards by Eva Marie Taylor on her Instagram, I just knew I had to order them.  You can order them from her shop here. Make sure to check out the other items in her shop.
LIKE ON FACEBOOK FOR UPDATES ON THE SHOP
I also finally ordered my hair pretties from Mila Rose Designs. I wish I could order one of each item from this shop however I confess, I am clueless as to how to wear them. So until I learn, the ones I already own will sit pretty (with all the other stuff I buy and stash away) and I will hold off on ordering more. If you have any tips, let me know.
LIKE ON FACEBOOK FOR UPDATES ON THE SHOP
And last but not least I ordered some jewelry from Litva's Jewelry.  I love her Instagram account, be sure to follow her and stop by her shop. I love my bracelet and this ring is beautiful.
LIKE ON FACEBOOK FOR UPDATES ON THE SHOP
Since I started blogging, I have met some really talented ladies.  These are all handmade shops.  You can follow these ladies' blogs here
Eva Marie Taylor /// Mila Rose Designs ///  Litva's Jewelry

I am not getting paid to promote this lovely ladies and their shops. I just like to share the love. These ladies are a pleasure to deal with and I know I will order from them again.

I had no intentions of making this post a commercial but I am glad I did.

By now I am super sleepy and I need sleep.
I will posting about my lippie collection for Make Up Monday tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. You are so sweet!! I'm so glad you love your cards!! I appreciate your support of my small business!! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Thank you so much for all the support! I am just taken aback! I appreciate this more than I can express in words :) so thankful :)

    ReplyDelete