Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Oh Work Out Wednesday

Hi Treasures,

I am getting ready to get my work out on. I am still on the Slim in 6 workout video. I have to admit I don't do it every single day.
For example, yesterday I woke up, picked up my nephew at 7:15am to drop him off at school, came home made some breakfast. After making breakfast need to get ready for work.
I work a full time job as a Consumer Relations Supervisor, which calls for a very interesting day sometimes.  After a full day of work, I head straight to the laundry.  Oh my goodness, I really loathe doing laundry. I have to go to a public laundry facility because where we live doesn't have laundry hook ups. I don't go every week or anything but still whenever I do go I am always there for about 2 1/2 hours.  That is 2 1/2 hours of being on my feet: loading the washers, adding bleach, adding fabric softener, then loading them into the dryers PLUS folding.
I am tired just writing about it so anyway, yesterday I got home from the laundry so tired that I just knocked out and didn't get to work out.

Today I am determined to work out. I did pretty good today as far as eating.
Breakfast: I had my Shakeology drink (meal replacement)
Snack:  Boiled Egg
Lunch:  Wendy's berry salad with chicken.
Snack: Half of a baked potato
Dinner:  Tuna Salad (picture and video below)
I had my veggies all cut up nicely and looking pretty for a picture and did a Keek Video (Do you use Keek? If so follow me, MrsAguila09) so I got side tracked and mixed all the veggies in the bowl and didn't take my picture but I am sharing the Keek.
For the Tuna salad I got the idea from my Coach. She is so lovely.  She actually used tomato and broccoli but I am not a big fan of tomato and I bought the broccoli but didn't add it.
The ingredients I used:
Celery, Carrots, Green Onion, Red Sweet Pepper, Serrano Chili Pepper, Cilantro, 2 boiled eggs (ALL CHOPPED) PLUS canned corn, no salt added and Chunk White Albacore Tuna in water.
IMPORTANT: Tuna salad no mayonnaise. This works great for me because I don't like mayo.
 
So here is a video I did of the preparation for my yummy tuna salad. 


  

No comments:

Post a Comment