Sunday, December 1, 2013

A Recap of Thanksgiving Week

Hey Treasures, its Sunday night. I am blogging and looking for some Cyber Monday deals. Are you doing any shopping today?

I am going to share a recap of my week with you today.
I had a busy week that begin last Sunday with a birthday celebration for my brother.

This was an extra special celebration of life for my brother.
I am thankful to God for another year of life for my little brother. I know that this year will be his best yet. With lots of prayer and lots of tears, I have my brother back. My eyes fill with tears even now. I just found an email of one of the prayers me and my GIGs would pray for our brothers from 2009. #NeverGiveUpHope Love them through their struggles. #LoveConquersAll Keep sowing in prayer because we do get to reap a harvest. Happy birthday @boyroman I love you and I am so proud of you. I always have been 💖🎈🎁🎂🎊 #ilovemylittlebrother #lovemyfam

Here I am with my cousin and my GodDaughter.
Showing my full outfit.
My blouse I received in my swap with Maria-Isabel and it's from Maurices.
My pretty Coral pants are from New York & Company
My black boots from Just Fab
My necklace from Avon
Next up is Thanksgiving and this year we went to my uncle's house where my granddaddy and family were. I had a really great time.  Family time is always a good time. I love my family. My granddaddy will be 90 in 2014. Every moment with him is precious. After spending time with my family, we went with my family in love.
My sweater is JCP from JCPenney.
My necklace is from Avon.
My earrings are from A Little Piece of Me.
My headband is from A Little Piece of Me.


 
Finally, I wanted to share that I had a great privilege of going out to Tijuana, Mexico for a women's seminar, Construyendo Vidas Tijuana as a guest speaker. I shared about God's Immense Love.  I will share the message here this week. I just need to translate it. Did I mention that my message was in Spanish?  Yes I speak, read and write Spanish but this was my first time ministering in Spanish. I was so nervous but God is so good. 
Stop by and visit this website and see what an amazing ministry this is. This is a chapter from Life Builders Seminars. I am honored to be a part of such a great movement. I was super blessed to go out to Tijuana, Mexico. These woman blessed my life and experiencing this with Mr. Aguila, my mother in love and the Sotos's was just amazing.  It was quite an adventure and I can't wait to go back.

As you can see,  I had a busy week and I am super tired but it was all worth it.
How was your week?

No comments:

Post a Comment