Happy Monday!!! I had such a busy weekend but happy to report it was a productive weekend as well.
A few things going on in Mrs. Aguila's life...
- I am expanding my Avon business and I am now building a team. I just added 4 women to my team this month (3 on Saturday) and I am really excited to work with them and help them build up their business. Contact me to buy or sell Avon/Mark by visiting my shop, while you are there you can sign up for email updates on specials going on.
- There is a Free Shipping promotion going on at Mrs. Aguila's AVON/MARK shop right now with $10 order. OFFER EXPIRED BUT YOU CAN STILL GET FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $30
|Use Coupon Code: ESSENTIAL|
- Yesterday Mr. Aguila and I went to a Los Angeles Dodgers baseball game and had a blast together. I grew up a Dodger fan, thanks to my granddaddy, who is a huge Dodger fan and so is the rest of my family. Here are a few pictures of us having fun.
- We were blessed with the tickets so we had no idea where we would be sitting at and I was hoping and praying we wouldn't be in the sun and praise God we weren't because it was a hot sunny day in Los Angeles. We had some really awesome seats. Of course had to have a Dodger Dog.
- I didn't take any selfies but for my LOTD, I wore a little of everything.
- FOTD-MAC Matchmaster Foundation SPF 15, Shade 5.0 and MAC Powder Blush (Frost) in Get-Away Bronze, part of summer colletion
- EOTD- SHADOWS:My Beauty Addiction Shadow Poxy to start and then for color I used Champagne on the brow lid, Royal on the crease and outer corner plus MAC Pro Longwear eye shadow in Sweet Satisfaction on the rest focusing on inner corners.
- EYELINER: Avon Glimmersticks Chromes in Flashy Steel, I made a thick line, then on the top right by the lash line, I used Avon Mega Impact Eyeliner in Extreme Cobalt plus on my water line.
- EYELASHES: I started with the L'oreal voluminous False Fiber Lashes, Black and then I finish the tips up with AVON Super Extend Infinitize Mascara, Black.
- LOTD- MAC Coconutty.
- I have alot of MAC empties I need to return to MAC, do you take advantage of the BACK TO MAC program? Have you heard of it?
- It's a good thing i have Dodgers on my mind because this Saturday we are getting ready to celebrate my middle nephews 11th Birthday and the theme is Los Angeles Dodger baseball.
- I found a Blue Velvet Recipe and my cousin and I are going to try this for our Dodger Blue cupcakes.