Hello to all you lovely Treasures,
I am not sure why but I love doing these "I Confess" posts.
So here goes my confessions.
- I should be asleep already because it's almost 1am and I have church in the morning.
- I been thinking about this post and thinking about this post for a couple hours but just couldn't get to typing it out.
- When I got married, I gave Mr. Aguila two must haves for our apartment and that was an AC and washer/dryer hook ups.
- I didn't get either one with out apartment but I loved the place so much that I compromised.
- Almost five years later, Mr. Aguila got me a "portable AC" and I am not really sure why it's called portable because it is so heavy and it doesn't move around easily.
- I have to do my laundry at the public laundry places and I hate it so much I only go once a month and if it were up to me I'd go twice a year (because I probably have enough clothes to last me for 6 months)
- I DO have enough clothes to last me for AT LEAST 6 months
- One day as I ranted to Mr. Aguila about not having anything to wear, he says he counted 69 blouses and that was only hanging up in the closet.
- I have never counted them to verify the number and since then I have cleaned out the closet and given away many of the shirts that didn't fit me anymore.
- I have gained so much weight in the past "almost" 5 years of being married and I'd say within the last year I have gained the most.
- I am embarrassed to say how much I way BUT I am finally starting a weight loss challenge next Saturday and of course I will blog about it because that is what bloggers do.
- My Team Beachbody coach is a Christian who offers support through the weight loss but more importantly offers to pray us through and I know that God and prayer, I can do this.
- I am not excited at all about this whole eating healthy stuff but I am committed to loosing weight and so the journey begins. Will you follow me and encourage me and help keep me accountable?