Sunday, July 21, 2013

Mrs. Aguila's Confessions


Hello to all you lovely Treasures,

I am not sure why but I love doing these "I Confess" posts.

So here goes my confessions.
 
I CONFESS...
  • I should be asleep already because it's almost 1am and I have church in the morning.
  • I been thinking about this post and thinking about this post for a couple hours but just couldn't get to typing it out.
  • When I got married, I gave Mr. Aguila two must haves for our apartment and that was an AC and washer/dryer hook ups.
  • I didn't get either one with out apartment but I loved the place so much that I compromised.
  • Almost five years later, Mr. Aguila got me a "portable AC" and I am not really sure why it's called portable because it is so heavy and it doesn't move around easily.
  • I have to do my laundry at the public laundry places and I hate it so much I only go once a month and if it were up to me I'd go twice a year (because I probably have enough clothes to last me for 6 months)
  • I DO have enough clothes to last me for AT LEAST 6 months
  • One day as I ranted to Mr. Aguila about not having anything to wear, he says he counted 69 blouses and that was only hanging up in the closet.
  • I have never counted them to verify the number and since then I have cleaned out the closet and given away many of the shirts that didn't fit me anymore.
  • I have gained so much weight in the past "almost" 5 years of being married and I'd say within the last year I have gained the most.
  • I am embarrassed to say how much I way BUT I am finally starting a weight loss challenge next Saturday and of course I will blog about it because that is what bloggers do.
  • My Team Beachbody coach is a Christian who offers support through the weight loss but more importantly offers to pray us through and I know that God and prayer, I can do this.
  • I am not excited at all about this whole eating healthy stuff but I am committed to loosing weight and so the journey begins. Will you follow me and encourage me and help keep me accountable?
Now it's your turn, write up some confessions and link up with Agape Love Designs and Let It Shine here I CONFESS

No comments:

Post a Comment