Saturday, July 27, 2013

My Desire is to Inspire...

LIFE AS MRS. AGUILA...

Psalm 47:7(AMP)
For God is the King of all the earth; sing praises in a skillful psalm and with understanding.

Psalm 68 (NIV)
For the director of music. Of David. A psalm. A song.

1 May God arise, may his enemies be scattered;
may his foes flee before him.
2 May you blow them away like smoke—
as wax melts before the fire,
may the wicked perish before God.
3 But may the righteous be glad
and rejoice before God;
may they be happy and joyful.

4 Sing to God, sing in praise of his name,
extol him who rides on the clouds[b];
rejoice before him—his name is the Lord.
5 A father to the fatherless, a defender of widows,
is God in his holy dwelling.
6 God sets the lonely in families,[c]
he leads out the prisoners with singing;
but the rebellious live in a sun-scorched land.

My dad died when I was five years old. Believe it or not, I have vivid memories of my dad and I cherish those memories like you have no idea. My dad and i were so very close and the trauma of loosing him, created a fear in me, a fear of abandonment. This fear did not allow me to get close to people around me. For many years it was subconscious (mental activity not directly perceived by the consciousness, from which memories, feelings, or thoughts can influence behavior without realization of it).

God is so awesome though, he revealed this to me. He reveals to heal so as it comes up God helps me to overcome this fear and free me from it and in this class/group, Making Peace with my Past, I was able to get healing for another layer of this fear. Thank you Heavenly Father.

I do not have to live in fear of abandonment anymore because I have a promise from God in this scripture...
Deuteronomy 31:8 (NKJV)
And the Lord, He is the One who goes before you. He will be with you, He will not leave you nor forsake you; do not fear nor be dismayed.”
Photo courtesy of Mr. Aguila
God will help us through everything we face in life. Have a blessed weekend.

Linking up here with Desire to Inspire community
A Royal Daughter



No comments:

Post a Comment