Saturday, July 20, 2013

Saturday Inspiration

Hello my Lovely ♥Treasures♥

Today I am going to bring you some hope inspiration.

I read alot of inspiration this week and I would like to share it with you.

When you can live authentically, you will become a beacon of light and hope for others! Free to pursue God's perfect plan for your life!! By Paula White

This has got to be my life mission statement. The Life of Mrs. Aguila is to live authentically to be a beacon of light and hope for others and to be FREE to pursue God's perfect plan for my life. AMEN!!!

God's Word is always so encouraging to me. I mean anyway you are feeling or any situation you are facing you can find something to encourage you and fill you with ♥Faith♥ and ♥Hope♥  I love God's Word.

When we are feeling down and out, if we seek the Lord our heart will rejoice.  God's word tells us to guard our hearts. I like the way this version says it.
Proverbs 4:23 New Life Version (NLV) "Keep your heart pure for out of it are the important things of life."


I read this on my GIG's Facebook from Barry Cook 
"God does not want to bring you out of your adversities all beaten up and bedraggled; no, you are not simply a survivor, you are “more than a conqueror” (Rom. 8: 37). He wants to bring you out PROMOTED and INCREASED, with ABUNDANCE. Beyond that, God wants to make the enemy pay for the wrongs done to you, His child. God wants to bring you out to a flourishing FINISH. If you’re in a tough situation today, you need to develop a RESTORATION MENTALITY. Mentally ENCOURAGE yourself that God IS going to turn your situation around. REMIND yourself that you don’t just defeat the enemy; you gather up all the spoils. Your attitude should be, Father, I thank You, for I know I’m going to come out stronger, healthier, and happier than I’ve ever been. In Christ, we are loved lavishly, covered, carried, cared for, healed, restored, revived and rewarded for our persevering faith!"
“I have seen his ways, but I will heal him; I will guide him and restore comfort to him.” (ISAIAH 57: 18)
This reminds me of shifting our waiting perspective to The Waiting Treasure. Oh what treasures are inside thee Greatest Treasure of all. He holds the spoils from every battle and I don't know about you but I've been through many battles in my life. I have found the Treasure and I want all the spoils, how about you?


The Hope of the Faithful, and the Messiah’s Victory

A Michtam of David.

16 Preserve me, O God, for in You I put my trust.
O my soul, you have said to the Lord,
“You are my Lord,
My goodness is nothing apart from You.”
As for the saints who are on the earth,
“They are the excellent ones, in whom is all my delight.”
Their sorrows shall be multiplied who hasten after another god;
Their drink offerings of blood I will not offer,
Nor take up their names on my lips.
O Lord, You are the portion of my inheritance and my cup;
You maintain my lot.
The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places;
Yes, I have a good inheritance.
I will bless the Lord who has given me counsel;
My heart also instructs me in the night seasons.
I have set the Lord always before me;
Because He is at my right hand I shall not be moved.
Therefore my heart is glad, and my glory rejoices;
My flesh also will rest in hope.
10 For You will not leave my soul in Sheol,
Nor will You allow Your Holy One to see corruption.
11 You will show me the path of life;
In Your presence is fullness of joy;
At Your right hand are pleasures forevermore.
 
Amen and Happy Saturday

No comments:

Post a Comment