Monday, May 13, 2013

Faith, Hope and Treasures

So here goes my 1st attempt at blogging!
I want to start off by saying that my FAITH is in Christ Jesus! I am a Christian woman married to my lover/best friend/my one and only. God blessed me with an amazing life long lover.


My HOPE comes from the Lord. Life as Mrs. Aguila has been amazing and that is only because God has been so good to me. He has given me a hope when I thought there was no hope. He rescued and restored me. Made me a new creation and I am so thankful to my Lord and Savior for this amazing journey, welcome to Life as Mrs. Aguila.

Some of the TREASURES I will discuss on my blog are:  my life, my love, my nephews, my GIG (Girlfriends in God), my faith, my hope, my shoes, my hair, my make up, my Avon/Mark business (you can like my page here Victoria's AVON/Mark Shop) and everything in between.

No comments:

Post a Comment