Tuesday, May 14, 2013

It's All About The Avon Treasures

I will attempt my first make up blog today.

I remember as a young girl, my mom always use to order AVON from my Tia Elodia and now my mom is one of my faithful customers. Love her! AVON products have been a household item for us all these years. What do you use from Avon?

Before I got married, I use to sell AVON/MARK, let's just say I loved buying more than selling so I stopped selling it for sometime and recently begin selling it again.  It's been going well. I have my regular customers, whom I love and so thankful for their support.  This time around I wanted to expand my wings and not just stick to showing the catalogs around but also promote my AVON/MARK website for your shopping convenience, AVON Representative Victoria Aguila. I also created a Facebook page where I share specials, promotions and new product introductions. You can like and share my page here, Victoria's Avon and Mark Shop.

Since I started selling AVON/MARK, I made a promise to myself that if I was going to shop, I was going to shop AVON/MARK products especially the make up.  This came after, I had made a trip to the MAC Cosmetics counter and spent $100 on three items. Yes you read right, three items. I ended up returning the blush I spent $25 on and ordered one from AVON for  a sweet $4.99 which was so close in color and most of all I love it. Eventually I want to do blogs on comparisons and such but I am not there yet so be patient =)

Ok so now, for todays make up look, I used all AVON products.

First I applied the new BB cream in the Medium shade using the Foundation Brush for an even application. The BB cream will be available in Campaign 12 in six shades for a low $7.99.

Next I used the Glow Blusher Bronzer Duo in Peach Glow on my cheeks. I was a little thrown off by the duo color to be honest but it blends very well. I just swiped across both colors and had a nice glow all day. This is available now on my website in four different shades.

On my lips I used Totally Kissable Lipstick in Coy Copper. CONFESSION, I have one of almost each shade and there are 16 shades available.
For my eyes I used Always On Point Eyeliner in Black and this eyeliner is available in 6 great shades.
Lastly I used the SuperExtend Infinitize mascara in Black. I love this brush as it pushes your eyelashes up and no need to use an eyelash curler. This is available in two shades. I use a great mascara technique I learned  from Maria-Isabel's Blog, Agape Love Designs.  Check it out on her popular posts. She's awesome.

So here's my look.




Stop by my Facebook page, Victoria's AVON and MARK Shop, for links to purchase all or any of the products I used today or you can shop on my website Avon/Mark Rep. Victoria Aguila.

Linking up with Agape Love Designs for Makeup Monday

Linking up for 
His Delight, (Isaiah 62:3)

Mrs. Victoria Aguila

8 comments:

  1. WOW! Amazing lol the quality of the make up looks just like MAC the packaging is so pretty and your make up looks amazing I need to stop the MAC overspending too and really sit down and look at a catalog, I am just so bad at shopping from a book I want to see it in my hand before I buy it lol but the price comparison has definitely got me intrigued!! Thanks for sharing, I totally needed this reality check!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment. That is the awareness I want to bring and the best thing with Avon is yiu can try it and if you don't like it you can get your money back or try something different.
      Let me know if you want me to send you a catalog or browse the brochure on my AVON website, I also have alot of the Avon products that you can check out and see it in your hand LOL

      Delete
  2. I found you from you following my blog :)

    I know what you mean about MAC and Mark. I love MAC but it's so expensive! I used to sell Avon and Mark and I spend all our money and made none. :( I loved selling it but I didn't have enough customers to make a profit. I have always loved the Mark line. You are so pretty, love the look. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment Salena!
      I found it to be such a big difference in price and I want to bring more awareness on it.
      That also happen to me before with Avon so now I am trying to market out and expand my customer base and not shop so much :-)
      There is alot of sales on the Mark website, sign up for my emails on my website and like me on Facebook to stay up to date on promotions. :-)

      Delete
  3. You look gorgeous! My mom used to sell Avon when I was a kid and she purchased a lot too. Ive always loved avon. Its just so much fun. great products and great price too! (Im hoping to make an order from you soon! Need to get paid again! lol)

    Im so glad you linked up girl. Be sure to link up any post you do on beauty! ♥

    ~Maria-Isabel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Maria-Isabel! Oh how awesome! I agree, it is so fun. Browsing the catalogs, I just want everything. The prices are so hard to resist! :)
      Thank you for your order.

      I did another beauty post that I will link up on Monday! =)
      Thank you, thank you, Thank you! =)

      Delete
  4. LOVE that lip color! You look lovely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I really love these Totally Kissable lipsticks. They have so many shades!
      thanks for stopping by! =)

      Delete