Wednesday, May 29, 2013

More AVON Treasures

Hello Treasures!

Today is my 2nd attempt at a Beauty Blog, Makeup Blog.  Please be kind to this rookie Blogger/Make Up Artist.  I have to admit, I am not a MUA at all but I am a MUJunkie. I love love love to buy make up. Even if it just sits in my 10 make up bags in the corner of my room along with my perfumes, body sprays, lotions and all that fun stuff.

On a side note:  on a day like today when I ran out without putting on my ANEW day moisturizer for my face, I am so thankful for my AVON  BB Cream. It moisturizes with just the right coverage for a sunny day in Cali. You can check out more here It's All About Avon Treasures.

So yesterday, I got home from work and started thinking about my next blog. I took out ONE of my many make up bags and seperated all my AVON products and decided I'd work with whatever I found in there.



I shouldn't be surprised that I found so much AVON make up but I actually was because this isn't my daily make up bag. Ijust had some overflow stuffed away. Some of the products are older and may not be available anymore.

I mostly focused on my eyes for this post. I found two eyeshadow quads in the bag. I thought perfect since I have two eyes, I will use one quad for one eye and the other quad on the other eye. Good thing I was in for the evening.


These are AVON eyeshadow quads. I think it's worth mentioning that the case also has a mirror. It comes with the little applicator (which I used because my make up brushes were in another make up bag, in my car.) The names of the eyeshadows are listed and there is a diagram to help you apply. I followed the diagram, (Remember my disclosure at the beginning of my post, I am not a MUA.)  In most AVON campaigns you can get an eyeshadow quad for $4.99 on sale, regular price is $9.00. I seen a post for a MAC eyeshadow quad, $38.00. At Victoria's AVON and MARK shop you can get one of each quad for $40.  The colors really are True Color.  I really encourage everyone who reads this to try at least one of these quads. All AVON products also have a 100% satisfaction guarantee, so if you dont like the results, then you can exchange or return any item and get your money back.

I used the AVON eyeshadow primer in Warm Beige to help prevent fading and creasing. It is lightweight and waterproof. Also available in Light Beige. It is pictured above in a little glass container. I apply it with AVON concealer brush. It is priced at $7.00.

So here are my EyeS of the Evening.



I used all four colors on each eyelid, (since I used the small applicator that comes with the quads and not an eyeshadow brush the colors are not as popping as they could be.)  I used the Ultra Luxury Pencil eyeliner in Khaki, Sale price $1.99, Reg. price $6.00, for the eye look on the left side(my right eye).  For the eye look on the right side (my left eye) I used a MARK eyeliner in a turquoise color. Again these were just AVON/MARK items I found in this make up bag.  On my lips I used Avon Super Shock lip gloss.  I also had a MARK powder brush in the bag, some AVON lipliners, a few AVON lip glosses and two cream to powder foundations.

Before I am a sales rep. of AVON/MARK products, I am a consumer. Before I started selling the products, I would also buy them and I still do. Yes I want to encourage you to buy AVON/MARK products but I am also sharing to make you aware of this great product at a great price and well you should just order all your AVON/MARK products from me  =). Please and Thank You! 

If you have any questions or comments please let me know. You can also visit me here Facebook.

His Delight, (Isaiah 62:3),

Victoria







Makeup Monday

7 comments:

  1. Dear Victoria, nice to meet you! I'm a new Bloglovin follower from Aloha blog hop! I think you could work with that lovely shade of purple you got on your left eyelid. The concept is very trendy. Lovely complexion and love your gloss. Hope you'll stop by and follow back if you like!
    xoxo
    Coco et La vie en rose
    Coco et La vie en rose on Bloglovin
    Coco et La vie en rose on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Coco, nice to meet you. I followed you on Bloglovin as well.
      thank you for stopping by and your comment. I will have to try that purple again. =)
      Peace and Blessings.

      Delete
  2. Hey, new follower from the Aloha Friday blog hop. These colours are lovely! Looking forward to checking out your blog some more. :)

    xo,
    Kristin
    aboutagirl.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kristin, thank you so much for stopping by and thank you for your comment.
      Have a great week.

      Delete
  3. Girl, I wouldnt call you a rookie at all! You got skills!! Love BOTH looks on each eye! Love how you used the colors together. I think the look you created with the yellow, blue & purple palette is my fav though! Beautiful!

    Thanks again for linking up! And I am excited to see more! ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Coming from one of my fave MUA, this is a compliment!! Thank you Maria-Isabel!! =)

      Delete