Thursday, May 16, 2013

Thank God it’s Friday

   
I came across Five Minute Friday and wanted to join in.
Inspired by Five Minute Friday  at http://www.lisajobaker.com/ 
Today’s Prompt is SONG

A SONG. Everyone has a favorite SONG. A certain SONG becomes our favorite for so many different reasons, the lyrics, the beat, the artist.

I believe that we all have our own SONG, a SONG treasure within us.  Our very own life SONG. I want my life SONG to be praise and worship to King Jesus. I want my every minute of my life to sing praises to the One who gave His life for me. I want to worship and praise Him for who He is and what He has already done for me. Even if God never pours out another blessing for me, I still want my life to sing a SONG of thanksgiving, of gratitude, of love, of appreciation because the SONG I sing should come forth for my love for Him, love for Him because He loved me first. A SONG not based on my feelings or what I can get out of it but a true love SONG for the King of King and the Lord of Lords.

Dear God, help my life SONG to be a sweet fragrance of Christ to You. (2 Corinthians 2:15)

Ephesians 5:2(AMP) “And walk in love, [esteeming and delighting in one another] as Christ loved us and gave Himself up for us, a slain offering and sacrifice to God [for you, so that it became] a sweet fragrance.”

Another scripture that came to mind with “SONG” was this one so I will close with it.

Isaiah 54:1 (AMP) “Sing, O barren one, you who did not bear; break forth into singing and cry aloud, you who did not travail with child! For the [spiritual] children of the desolate one will be more than the children of the married wife, says the Lord.”

His Delight, (Isaiah 62:3),

Mrs. Victoria Aguila

1 comment: