Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Work It Wednesday

Hey Lovely Treasures,

Today I just want to share a little about my fitness journey.  Most of my life I have been a skinny girl.  I have been through many stages of my life.  Weight was just not something I struggled with and then suddenly (not because of my age or anything) my weight just kept increasing and increasing. Although I wasn't comfortable with the weight gain, I just didn't care enough to do anything about it. Over the past 4 1/2 years of being happily married, I gained about 27 pounds. YIKES!!!!!!

I finally decided that it was time to do something about it. My clothes just didn't fit me anymore and I was just out of my element. I started, maybe the end of July beginning of August, to make changes in my eating habits and I started to work out and joined a group for encouragement and coaching along the way PLUS prayer. I drink Shakeology and work out to the Slim in 6 videos.

I have to confess I could be doing much better and eating a lot cleaner and probably even working out more BUT I have come along way and I have now lost 7 pounds and I am so motivated to keep going on this journey.  My goal for September is to drop another 10 pounds and then in October drop another 10 pounds. 

I am trying to pick up on the cooking my own meals and planning my meals but I am not there yet to be honest. I do cook a little more than before but again I could be doing more.

If you are interested in recipes, you can check out my posts, on Cooking with Mrs. Aguila:  Tuna Salad and  Veggie Stir Fry with Shrimp.

I also have been brave and have been taking sweaty pics for accountability so here you go...

I also did some Keek's of me working out.
(If you don't know what a Keek is, it is 36 second video's you share on a social media platform.  Follow me there www.keek.com/mrsaguila09)
Ok so here's the vids, don't make fun of me, I still have 20 more pounds to lose, please and thank you =)



Sep 2, 2013 | #Slimin6 #workoutvideo On A Mission. Need these videos to keep me motivated. #SeptemberGoal #drop10morepounds by MrsAguila09 on Keek.com




Sep 2, 2013 | #workout #resistanceband #gotoit #slimin6 #SeptemberDay2 #fitness #journey we can do i👍🍅🍆🍇🍈🍊🍌🍍🍎🍏🍑🍒 by MrsAguila09 on Keek.com


Well there you have it...I'd love for you to share your fitness tips, healthy recipes and/or your fitness journey.


No comments:

Post a Comment